Khambuhang Nature Holiday Camp is located in Paren, just 48 kms from New Mall Junction and 100 kms of New Jalpaiguri Railway Station. The road passes through the dense forest areas of Chapramari Forest through the Jhallong and Bindu skirting the meandering Jaldhaka River. Paren is located on a hilltop on the edge of Neora Valley Forest. Our resort – Khambuhang comprises 04 separate triple bed cottages located in Paren within numerous orange trees, gardens and lawns.
Facilities at Khambuhang:
- 04 Separate Triple Bed Cottages
- Attached Western Bathrooms with hot water arrangements
- All cottages with balconies
- Arrangements for Campfire
- Separate Dining Hall serving sumptuous food
- Landscaped gardens
- Arrangements for guide and porters for treks and bird watching tours
- Transport arrangements for local sightseeing
- Driver’s accommodation (extra cost)
- Gazebo in common area
Room Tariff: Rs. 1750 per Triple Bed cottage per night
Extra person charges at Rs. 300 per night
Food Package (Non Veg): Rs. 500 per head per day
(breakfast + lunch + evening tea + dinner).
We also serve ala carte menu.
Sightseeing around Khambuhang:
- Bindu Hydel Power Station – India’s first Hydel Power Project
- Jhallong Village on the banks of River Jaldhaka
- Chapramari Wildlife Sanctuary
- Murti Riverside
- Samsing and Suntaleykhola
- Gorumara Wildlife Sanctuary
Khambuhang Nature Holiday Camp is located at Upper Gairi Gaon in a peaceful area within natural surroundings with all modern facilities.